Paul Colors

Beingness Color:


caring a lot about others. Very self-less and therefore very in tune with who other beings are. Giving up oneself to connect with others. Really connecting with who other beings really are within themselves and therefore being very open (rather than having walls up). Being 'in love' with other beings, within seeing and having a genuine appreciation for beings as they are. Being very 'here' - more 'here' than other human beings - because of being self-less.




 Color you're living in the mind:


Bored. Resigning oneself to a life of boredom. Being asleep, in suppression of self. "I don't care." "Seems easier to just not care, then I don't have to face any challenges." "Let me just suppress myself and go through life in suppression. This is what I choose and how I choose to exist. No one and nothing can get to me in this decision." There's a sense of 'power' within living the decision to 'not care'. "This is my space where I can be myself and not be affected by anything or anyone." Everything feels dead and there is nothing to life that motivates me. Nothing that stirs me, but this is not really what I want. I want to live and express but I'm contained in this experience of boredom.


 Beingness Color:


Electric. Amped up. Pumped up. Ready to express and take on the world. Bursting with excitement and enthusiasm. Just wanting to share that enthusiasm with the world. Being just a pure expression of exhilaration permeating everything. Being a cheerleader for life by showing and expressing  an eternal, uncompromising cheer and upliftment for life. Supporting life through being a point of upliftment, reminding beings that life never gives up, that life is always here and is eternally ready for you to simply open your eyes and realize yourself. Eternal commitment to life with an absolute and resolute standing and dedication, and carrying that profound care and support for life in your heart. Being a leading example due to one's intense honoring of life.


New Expression Color:

Relaxed. Not seeing any reason to get worked up. Just enjoying the moment, nothing else to do anyways. Existing in and as the simplicity of just being in the moment and just enjoying the moment without a care in the world. Nothing to really do, nothing to get up for, so might as well just be here and smell the dandelions. Uncomplicated inner life. I'm content with just whatever's here in the moment, cause I'm uncomplicated and I enjoy the simple things in life. Easily satisfied and easy going. Not demanding. Doesn't need much to be happy.


Potential color:


Renouncing all specialness. Becoming one with the 'grimy', 'gritty', 'dirty' level of things. Getting into that aspect of reality that nobody wants to deal with. Being without expression. Without self. Without individuality as individuality or specialness cannot exist if you want to get into what is real.  Picking up everybody's slack by taking responsibility for the things that nobody wants to face. Living and embodying 'responsibility' at an ultimate level. In a way being fed up with beings not being 'real' and not getting real with the level of responsibility that is really required as they prefer to remain in the illusion of 'specialness'. "The most important work is to be done in the nooks and cranny's, which people tend to glance over as they go for glory and the illusion of importance. Yet you are truly measured by the attention you give to the small and seemingly insignificant and unimportant things."

Yet also realizing that "I am better than this grimy/gritty/dirty dimension of reality." I am only standing as it to prove to myself that I am worthy of life. And that, I am also not doing it 'for' other beings because at the end of the day each must stand within and as this point for themselves to prove themselves worthy of life.


Support Color:

Not having any thoughts. "Having eternity in your eyes." Existing beyond the mind. Being a vessel for/of life. "Being anchored." Being empty within oneself yet being very anchored to and within the body within and as a point of responsibility to the physical reality that is here. Embodying the point of innocence yet at the same time being very much aware of the reality that is here and aware of one's responsibility.


 "In the process of creating" color:



Fear. 'Alarming'. 'There's something wrong!' 'Oh, my god, something's going on!' Fear! Terror! Horrible! This is so bad!!! I don't know what it is but it's very, very wrong! It's just so terrifyingly wrong I am going to faint! Being a 'dainty, fainty, little lady' who is just so easily rattled and shaken up and 'affected'. In a constant state of 'alarm' - as a petrifying fear. Feeling very disempowered by fear. And mostly actually being so shaken up by fear because one doesn't see or understand what's going on. There's just a 'blinding' experience of fear. 'Having a blindfold on.' Feeling caged/imprisoned by fear with no way out. Being completely rattled with fear that you're actually constantly shaking. 'Like a deer in the headlights.' Paralyzed.

Reacties